By Public Transportation:
- Iba Zambales is serviced by Victory Liner’s air conditioned buses direct from their Metro Manila depots. This trip takes approximately 4 hours.
a) Pasay (near NIA airport) ,561 Edsa, Malibay, Pasay City . Buses leave twice daily
b) Caloocan (situated in Manila's northern suburbs and at the end of the light rail transit) 713 Rizal Ave. Ext., Grace Park Kaloocan City : Buses leave every hour.
- Air conditioned coaches leave Pasay twice daily and from Caloocan every hour.
- Upon arrival at depot at bud depot in Iba, Zambales, take a tricyle who knows where Bakasyunan resort is. In about 10 minutes you will be at the resort.
By Private Vehicle:
- From Manila take the North Expressway and take Sn Fernando Exit.
- Take Gapan – Olongapo road and turn right to SCTEX Dinalupihan
- Take the S.B.M.A. Tollway, just right after Dinalupihan exit .
1) After passing the Toll gate you will be stopped at check point to control the exit of Duty Free goods etc. ( Please be sure to follow traffic rules, as running Stop signs, speeding etc. will not be tolerated and you will surely get a traffic ticket if you do).
2) Turn right on the first intersection which is Rizal Highway Junction,
3) Next is a traffic light, just go straight ahead.
4) On your Left, you will pass the Marina and Subic Bay Yacht Club
5) Turn Left at the Next Traffic Light
6) Take the first right, Canal St
7) Go straight on to the Kalakalan Gate to exit the Freeport Zone.
8) Upon crossing the bridge, turn Left back onto the National Road
1) The National Road, (Straight ahead).
2) National Road will take you through Castillejos, San Marcellino,
a) Straight on, known as the Short Cut
b)left via San Antonio
1) The roads meet again just before San Narciso. followed by San Felipe and Cabangan.
2) Continue on through Botolan township until Iba, Zambales
3) Iba is the provincial capital.
4). Stay on the main road
5) After passing through the town proper, you will see the airport on the left.
6) You will pass thru 2 rivers
7) Right before the Amungan elementary school, you will see Bakasyunan sa Baybay Dagat Beach Resort on the left side of the road.
ENJOY AND HAVE FUN AT THE WONDERFUL RESORT FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY!!!